Bill Paying Assistance & Paperwork Management
Are you or someone you know overwhelmed by the volume of personal paperwork?
Are you looking for assistance with:
- sorting mail,
- paying bills,
- setting up filing systems for household expenses,
- managing insurance claims,
- balancing checkbooks, budgeting,
- and completing forms?
Often securing and organizing valuable paperwork can be overwhelming and time-consuming.
We assist you in organizing your personal financial picture.
- Assistance with Mail & Correspondence
- Interpreting and Completing Complicated Forms
Daily Money Management
- Contacting Payees Regarding Incorrect Bills
- Preparation of Checks for Clients to Sign
- Preparing and Delivering Bank Deposits
- Plan and Implement a Household Budget
- Review Bank/Credit Card Statements for Accuracy
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts/Credit Cards
- Establishment of Timely Billing Cycles
- Negotiate with Creditors
- Organization and/or Automation of Personal Finances
- Assistance with MS Office, Quicken, QuickBooks
- Organization of Tax Documents
- Coordinate with Legal, Tax and Investment Professionals
Health Insurance Management
- Selecting and enrolling for insurance coverage including Medicare insurance providers
- Organization of Claims
- Interpret Insurance Statements and Verify Proper Claim Processing
- Assist with Insurance Disputes
- Handle Appeals
- Sorting and Documenting Backlogs of Bills and Explanations of Benefits from Insurance Companies
- Verify all Claims have been Filed and Paid
Paperwork Acquisition or Replacement
- Assistance with obtaining lost paperwork including Insurance Policies and Car Titles
- Assistance with Acquiring DMV Handicap Tags
- Assistance with Applying for Replacement Driver’s Licenses, Photo Identification, Birth Certificates, Social Security Cards, Marriage Licenses, Etc.
I don’t know why anyone would ever need a Smart Phone when they can just hire you to keep them organized instead!
As a provider of services to the elderly, we utilize Tracey’s services to provide services to our clients. Tracey visits our clients, handles their errands, pays their bills, and follows up on issues that may arise for the clients. She is dependable, responsible, and responsive to the needs of our clients. We would highly recommend her services.