Life can be stressful in the best of times.
When you or someone you love is going through a very difficult time, a compassionate, helping hand to keep your life on track is invaluable.
We have extensive experience in assisting seniors and individuals facing a significant event in their lives, such as injury, illness, or relocation.
We know that caring for an aging or ailing parent or sibling is difficult, time-consuming work, made all the more difficult by the demands caregivers have in their own personal and work lives. The burden is even more acute when caregivers live at a geographical distance from their loved ones.
Our goal is to help you, the caregiver, by taking responsibility for the everyday details of your loved one’s life, so that you have less stress, fewer worries, more time and more energy.
Daily Life Management
- Run Errands
- Appointment Scheduling
- Monitoring Home Issues and Needs
- Coordination of Home Maintenance
- Facilitate Car Registrations and Inspections
- Maintain Contact with Family and Friends
Service Professional Referrals
- Referrals for Maintenance/Repair/Improvement Professionals
- Referrals to Elder Lawyers, Financial Services, Home Care Services, and Other Service Professionals as Needed
- Referrals for Housekeeping/Cleaning Services
- Gather and Present Estimates for Service Professionals
Tracey brings patience, efficiency, and good humor to whatever task comes along. She is the best personal assistant anyone could ask for. It gives me peace of mind knowing Tracey is there for me. She is awesome.
Technology Utilization Support
- Facilitate “Keeping In Touch” with Family through E-Mail and VideoChat Capabilities
- Setup of Other Internet Services such as On-line Banking, Grocery Shopping, Facebook, Skype, Netflix, etc.
- Setup Emergency Response Systems
- Instruction on How to Use a Computer, the Internet, Cell Phones, and Other Technology
- Internet Research for Solutions
Organization of Critical Information
- Purging of Obsolete Household Paperwork
- Maintainance of Home Records and Important Documents
- Documentation of Medical History
- Family Records, Photos, and Keepsakes
- Information on your Computer